Tuesday, March 7, 2023

The sound statement

 For the sound statement, I need to explain which song I would choose (if I had one) and why I chose that specific song. For my film, I originally wasn't going to add any music because frankly I thought it didn't need anything. I thought this because for my film there is mainly silence. The silence is what sets the mood into place. It is what creates the tension and rather builds it. So I thought music was out the picture but then I came across the song "She Knows" and it was perfect. Because for my film the whole meaning behind it is that the main character ends up discovering the truth, meaning she knows. Hence the name so it was a perfect fit. And the vibe of the song matches perfectly with the mood of the film. It sets it into motion. But I am only going to add in the song at the end of the 2 minutes. The camera cuts, and credits are shown but the song is still echoing in the background then it fades out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

She Knows......

This is my final cut for my film, I hope you enjoy!