Tuesday, March 7, 2023

More about the script

 I only ever have written "scripts" or done playwriting for musicals. And yes it is very similar to writing scripts for films, but from what I have done I also had to include stage directions and dance numbers for these scripts. It was ensure where the characts/actors were suppose to be when saying their line. And for dance numbers you are constantly moving around the stage so making a film script was a little tricky. But the moment I figured out an idea I immediately knew how the script was going to go. It was only the first two minutes as well which made it little easier. The script was mainly a on the spot decision because there wasn't much to it. And keep in mind with a script, you have to explain what is going on throughout the scene. You have the location at the top, and specify whether it's outside or indoors. Then the character name. And pretty much is self-explanatory from there.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

She Knows......

This is my final cut for my film, I hope you enjoy!