Tuesday, March 7, 2023

The proposal

 I think the most time consuming thing for this project has to be the proposal. It's a lot of planning, thinking and creating especially for one person. But with the proposal thankfully it's going to be the same format as the Chess Film but I just to complete a few more documents because now I can have actual dialogue and I am going to be filming outside of school. I have to worry about people getting hurt, people having to use the bathroom, if the location I am filming at is safe and just things along those lines. I am very film with the documents I am working with considering I have work with it before, but the only thing I was concerned about was my script. Considering I have never written a proper one for a film. So I researched some templets off of google and found the easiest one I can work with. But since the beginning of the film I knew what kind of genre I was aiming for I just needed an actual idea and once I decided on one I just wrote my own "script" on a sheet of paper. I work better with the idea still fresh in my mind because I just having ideas flowing through my mind. But once I found an actual template I just kind of put everything into place. I think another thing that helped was the fact that wasn't really every an actual conversation between two people throughout the two minutes. Like in bird box, after the woman is in the water with the kids she only ever talks. She is ever the only one who makes the conservation to ensure the safety of the kids.  Also another thing I was very skeptical about was the sound design. Sound isn't my best suit but for what it's worth I think I did the best I could. I just picked a song I think fits my film vibe the best and put it altogether. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

She Knows......

This is my final cut for my film, I hope you enjoy!