Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Copyright free music

 In order for me to not get copyrighted for this film I need to slow the song down. Which honestly I was a having a bit of a problem with because this could go either of two ways either horribly wrong or on point. Because there is some music that sounds perfect the way it is. And I thought this song was one of them. There is certain songs you don't mess or play around with because they are that powerful. But when I saw this one clip of the song I chose slowed down it made me realize how much better it sounds. It makes the whole song more chilling and almost uncomfortable. Which is the vibe I am trying to go for so then it adds more meaning to the plot. It also helps with building the tension I am trying to aim for. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

She Knows......

This is my final cut for my film, I hope you enjoy!