Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Subtitles

 I wasn't going to have subtitles for this film because I didn't think it was necessary but that before I included a bit of Spanish into script. But it's basic Spanish. But I think subtitles would be important so being understand the full context of the story and really know what's going on. Subtitles are translations. And also according to research on subtitles they are important because "with subtitles you will significantly improve the SEO of your videos, meaning that search engines can find and rank your content and thus increase the traffic of your videos." Subtitles would be very beneficial to those who don't understand Spanish, so they can fully understand. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

She Knows......

This is my final cut for my film, I hope you enjoy!