Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Bird Box Background research

 As I looked into the background of the movie Bird Box I come to find out that they created their story based off chaos and tension. For example "in the first opening scenes absolute chaos are occurring by Bier are honestly terrifying. She captures complete chaos on what appears to be a relatively limited budget, realizing the power of stark imagery- a woman bashing her head into a glass window or another calmy getting into the driver's seat of a burning car- over the CGI overload we so often see in post-apocalyptic movies." They build intense scenes with overwhelming scenes that are hard to watch. And they also do this with heavy amounts of silence. They make everything go quiet before something happens. Which I think of a lot of films do to make their movie more dramatic. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

She Knows......

This is my final cut for my film, I hope you enjoy!