Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Starting the rough cut

 Now did I officially have finished editing, I have to work on my rough cut. Which is basically all my cuts combined together just not edited. And I know for a fact that that is going to be a little long because most of scenes require time to make the mood more chilling. I want it be this uncomfortable silence so it's uneasy for others. I almost want the silence to be too loud. To the point where you want to hear other noises. But besides the monologue and silence, there is also raw audio. Of the cars passings, the wind, the footsteps and also the doors creaking. Starting the rough cut would definitely be interesting because it's something I never really done. Especially by myself. And with editing I think that's where I would have a little trouble searching my way around and figuring out how to do certain things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

She Knows......

This is my final cut for my film, I hope you enjoy!