Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Editing part 1

 



Editing for me was a little tricky, I should say. This is my first time ever editing something alone. And I had to work between two different software's. One was for the actual film itself and the another was to edit the music. But overall it a learning experience.  The only thing I did have trouble with was trying to adjust the clips. Because since I had to film on my phone I had to download Adobe Premium Rush on my phone and upload the clips from there. Because yes, you can email yourself the clips but it does ruin the quality of the clips when exporting. And since there were many takes I had to watch every clip and see which one was the correct one. But after getting the rough cut finalized I started to shorten the clips. Luckily I don't much dialogue so I really just had to worry about making sure I didn't cut any important shots out. But after getting that settled, the music was what got me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

She Knows......

This is my final cut for my film, I hope you enjoy!