Tuesday, March 7, 2023

It's a wrap

 Now that I am done with filming and getting all my shots, now it's time to start editing. Which I got to be honest I am not that excited for. But mainly because it's not my strongest suit. I never really found an interest in editing. It was never a thing I like to do or something that was for me. But the only thing that is actually making me look forward with editing is the song. I want to incorporate the song at the perfect time and really sync it. And also since I am the only one in my group I also get to play around with it and see what I do and don't like. And with that being said hopefully the final cut turns out okay for a first time editor. But I am excited to see the final thing and see how it really turned out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

She Knows......

This is my final cut for my film, I hope you enjoy!