Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Finding locations

 Now that have found a location for my film, all I need to do is get my equipment and actors there. And thankfully my actors happen to siblings so that shouldn't be a problem. But now that I have an actual location, which happens to my friend house I can map out how I am going to film it. I had her sent me a pictures of how it looked inside so I can get a rough idea of how I am suppose to film. And her house isn't too big so thankfully that makes it easier. I wont be needing to move my tripod around too much either because we are only going to be filming on one side of her home. And since I only need one place to film, I wont be needing to drive or travel to another place. So far the filming location is reliable and seems to be a good fit. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

She Knows......

This is my final cut for my film, I hope you enjoy!