Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Clothing and Props

 I am not really going all out for the clothing and prop part of this film. The only real "props" I need is fake blood, a cell phone, and piece of paper. The fake blood is meant for when she finds the dead body so it looks realistic. The cell phone is for when she receives the phone call and the piece of paper is meant for the "note" at her front door that she ends up finding. And as far as clothes, I am just going to have my main actor wear all black. And the dead body wear dark pants and a light colored shirt to make the blood more vibrant. These elements aren't really my main concern as far as it goes. They don't really add meaning to the story or have a strong significance behind. Well at least not yet, but as the plot evolves yes clothes and props are going to have a deeper meaning. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

She Knows......

This is my final cut for my film, I hope you enjoy!