Thursday, December 15, 2022

The Song

 


We decided to choose the song "dark red" by Steve Lacy because we thought it was a perfect fit. Two of the main reasons why we thought it was a perfect fit was because the lyrics and the type vibe it gives off. The lyrics specifically "something bad is about to happen to me" is the one that stood out to me. It really drew my attention. Because we wanted to make this film as mysterious as we can. We want the audience to expect the unexpected. Considering it's only a minute long we can't do much. So we try make it more of a imaginative type of film. Where it gets the audience thinking about what is going to happen.And also the beat of the actual song is something that catch my attention. Because if you listen to the song, it makes you feel somewhat ominous. It really puts you into this perspective of where it feels like your doing something you shouldn't. Hence the lyrics. We also didn't just want to include a random song either. We wanted our song choice to have a meaning behind it emotionally and also logically. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

She Knows......

This is my final cut for my film, I hope you enjoy!