Thursday, December 15, 2022

The Crew

 





The crew has arrived! I am the one in the blue jacket, my best friend Isabella is the one in the white v neck shirt who happens the play the "queen",  Nicole is the one that plays the "king", and Andrew is the one that plays the "sociopath". I can say for all of us, this was a very fun experience. Something to remember. Throughout the film making process, the actors actually helped us create some shots. Mini spoiler but, there was this one shot where we had to have someone pass a white shirt in front of the camera. So we would have Isabella pass the shirt in front of the camera as quick as possible, have Nicole catch it, me duck so I wouldn't get hit in the face, and Andrew stand in front of the camera. It definitely took some team effort but we did it. And it turned out to be a very beautiful scene! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

She Knows......

This is my final cut for my film, I hope you enjoy!