Thursday, December 15, 2022

Changing it up a bit

 


This is a little sneak peak of one of the shots we were trying to take. I was trying to mark on were exactly I wanted Andrew to stand which is why I took this photo. And we realized that this wall was perfect because of  the Rule of Thirds. It lines up perfectly! And funny story, this shot was not going to be taken originally. Andrew thought it was better if we didn't do the crowd shot but instead something that has to do with him being the person that "stands out".  So we decided to do a shot were he walks and stands against a wall. And how ironic is it that he is wearing mainly dark colors, and the wall be white. It makes him pop which was something we were going for. And with the crowd shot, it would of been too difficult and the audience would of been lost. The whole point of the second scene was to make Andrew stand out. Make him "known". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

She Knows......

This is my final cut for my film, I hope you enjoy!