Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Post- Production

 Now that I am officially done editing the film I just have to focus on doing the CCR. And for working by myself I can say I am proud of what I did. Because during filming everything just kind of felt off. It always felt like I was doing something wrong or I wasn't doing enough. And when we will watch my peers rough cuts I realized how much better there ideas or actual films were. But when I actually started editing and added the music I was proud of myself. I was constantly doubting myself throughout the whole process. I always felt either behind or like I wasn't doing enough. But actually seeing my film for the first time thoroughly I felt myself relax a bit. I even thought that my film was way shorter then 2 minutes. But as soon as I started to piece the clips together I realized I was freaking out for nothing. Adding a title also helped with reaching the time limit. So as this production comes to an end I feel a little stress being lifted off my shoulders.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

She Knows......

This is my final cut for my film, I hope you enjoy!