Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Genre Elements part 1

 For this film, I already knew it was gonna do something with horror/thriller I just didn't exactly settle my mind on what the actual plot and story was consist of. But as far as it goes I settled on the typical finding a dead body in your house type of film. But there is more to it. But considering we only have two minutes for this, I cant explore that side of the film just yet. But basically the idea was going to be a girl wakes up to a No Caller ID phone call with no on the other end. The she gets a knock at the door. As she opens the door she realizes there is no one there but sees a note and it reads "be careful what you wish for, check your back porch." She follows the instruction and checks her back porch to find a dead body. And as she tries to help, the police knocks on her door. It's your very typically framing someone for murder movie but the background story is what makes the tables turn. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

She Knows......

This is my final cut for my film, I hope you enjoy!