Monday, February 6, 2023

And so it begins!





 And so the production of a new film project has begun. Well not entirely, but we are officially in pre-production mode. It is a little scary considering I am going to be working by myself on this project but that just means I have more rule over the entire project. As of a week ago, I started brainstorming film ideas because that's the tricky part. Thinking of the idea. But so far, my mind has settle on this one particular idea which I think and cross my fingers works out. Hopefully it's something that is actually film worthy. Considering this is only my second time creating a film, I don't expect much but i'm setting myself up for high standards. So lets just see how things play out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

She Knows......

This is my final cut for my film, I hope you enjoy!