Thursday, December 15, 2022

Creative Critical Reflection

 


  1. This film is something that is relatable to a lot of people in society. For example, in this film the main idea is for the main character (the guy) to be someone who doesn’t necessarily fit into society. He doesn’t seem like your approachable type nor your friendly type. He is a quiet kid that stands out in a group. He’s not your typical guy friend perhaps I should say. He’s the person that a lot of people would try to stay away from. Which nowadays in high school many people go through. There is always going to be that one kid that stands out even if they don’t want to. And the main point of this film is that you are the odd one out even if you don’t' want to be. 


    1. Throughout the film making process, I caught someone being more open, wise, and imaginative with the way we were doing our camera shots. I came into this film thinking I was just going to film the way I wrote down in my shot log but that didn’t happen. Me and my partner ended up adding in a few new camera angles, shots, and even a scene. I started to become more open-minded about the ways we could create this film midway through the first shoot day. I realized many different stories could have been told, through different perspectives, we just needed to find the right angles.  


    1. Finally, I would like to say I am very proud of me and my partner. The amount of work we put into making this film. I would like to say we did a fairly good job considering it was only the two of us. It was tricky I would add that, but it’s nothing that a little teamwork can’t handle. I am proud of us and the way we handled things. It was definitely something I wasn’t expecting but in a good way. Like I always say, expect the unexpected!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

She Knows......

This is my final cut for my film, I hope you enjoy!